CLASSES AT KING ST STUDIOS, NEWTON ABBOT,
FRIDAYS 1.15-2.15pm ( 6 week course starting 8th June 2018)
Come and find out how yoga can enhance your life ❤️🙏🏻🕉
The classes include a good variety of postures, flowing sequences, breathing practices and relaxation. Adaptations and guidance are offered for all levels of experience. Whether you are new to yoga or looking to develop your practice, there will be something for you. The classes allow you to progress at your pace and grow your confidence in your movement and postures.
Uplifting and soothing music will help to raise your spirits and accompany some of your practice. The classes end with a relaxation and will will leave you ready to face the week to come!
All the equipment (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, eye pillows, blankets,…) is provided.
HERE IS THE ‘FOUNDATION LEVEL’ sun salutation we have been working on in class recently. Suitable for many people but adaptions may need to be made if you have a health condition, injury, or are pregnant or postnatal. (Link missing sorry)
HERE IS THE NEXT LEVEL of the same sequence, with a briefly held plank, and knees raised in the twist. Not suitable for postnatal (link missing sorry)
Class Details: Prices, Time and Location: Sunday sessions
- Sundays 7.15pm-8.45pm @ King Street Studios, Newton Abbot.
- No classes on bank holiday weekends
- Although this class is designed to be moderately physically challenging and will best suit those who have a reasonable level of mobility and fitness, it is suitable for all – please ask if in doubt. Adaptions for injuries, health conditions can be made. Also suitable for pregnant and postnatal women who have some yoga experience. Young people aged 13-16yrs are welcome with a parent/ carer. Special rate £6 for under 21 years.
- £9 drop-in rate / £6 concessions and under 21s/ £8 per session in prepaid block of 4 sessions ( you have 5 weeks to use them)/ £7 per session in prepaid block of 7 sessions ( you have 9 weeks to use them)
- 1:1 tuition and bespoke sessions for groups are available upon request.
Just turn up, or contact me first if youd like to discuss anything, email@example.com
Class Details: Prices, Time and Location: Friday class
- Fridays 1.15-2.15pm
- 6 week foundations course 8th June – 20th July 2018. ( no session 29th June)
- Suitable for ALL
- taster class £7.50 / prepaid course of 5 or 6 sessions £6 per session