FRIDAYS 7- 8.30pm, X10 Fitness, Kingsteignton
Come and find out how yoga can enhance your life ❤️🙏🏻🕉
What is Hatha Yoga? Hatha yoga describes the combination of practices that are included in the class. This includes asana (physical postures), bandha (internal energy practices) , pranayama (working with the breath), mudra (energy seals to enhance asana and meditation practices) meditation and relaxation. This makes it different to, for example Vinyasa flow yoga (more about a faster flowing physical practice and may not include the other practices like mudra, meditation).
I like to teach a good variety of postures, adding different elements each week but working on particular practices over a number of weeks so you get the chance to really deepen your focus and practice with greater ease. It is said that once you master the physical challenge of a pose, that is when the real work can begin! Performed with ease, Asana helps us focus the mind and gives us insight into our inner world.
I can teach you adaptations and offer guidance for all levels of experience. Whether you are new to yoga or looking to develop your practice, there will be something for you. The classes allow you to progress at your pace and grow your confidence.
All the equipment (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, eye pillows, blankets,…) is provided. You are welcome to bring your own mat if you prefer.
JANUARY-FEBRUARY FOCUS IS ON CLEANSING PRACTICES: Kriyas, twisting postures, and meditation.
Class Details: Prices, Time and Location:
- Friday 7-8.30pm @ X10 Fitness, Kingsteignton
- Please message me by email/ facebook to check that the class is running as occasionally there may be a week off eg for school holidays/ if I am on a training course.
- Although this class is designed to be moderately physically challenging it is suitable for all – please ask if in doubt. Adaptions for injuries, health conditions can be made. Also suitable for pregnant and postnatal women who have some yoga experience. Young people aged 13-16yrs are welcome with a parent/ carer. Special rate £6 for under 21 years.
- £9 drop-in rate
- £6 concessions (state benefits) and under 21s
- £54 for a ten week class pass: come to as many classes as you can make in ten weeks.
Contact me first if youd like to discuss anything, or just show up! Please note my phone will be switched off so please arrive at the front of X10 by 6.50pm: wait in the entrance area for me to let you in!